Wednesday, July 22, 2009

These are pictures of characters of Fruits Basket. Fruits Basket is a manga novel that I really really like and that I always go to Barnes and Nobles to see if there is any more of the books. And I got really inspired by the three characters that I drew in these pictures. Yuki the mouse, Kyo the cat and Shigure the dog.

They are not really animals but they have a curse on them so whenever somebody hugs them from the opposite gender, they turn into their zodiac animal and I really was inspired by their animals so I decided to draw them. I did one of them in black in white for practice first then I made another one and colored it in for complete. So if you want to draw them, just grab any marker or pen or pencil and draw a dog, a cat and a mouse sort of like the way I drew it.














Hope you enjoy the cute pictures and remember them.

No comments:

Post a Comment